Tel:0330 123 2550
We provide an integrated prevention and support service for people living within the Dorset Council area. We can work with people for up to six months and offer a no wrong door approach to support with our partner providers The Lantern & Housing First. We accept self-referrals, or with your agreement, we are happy to accept referrals from family, friends or other agencies you may be working with..
We help with:
- Responding to an immediate crisis
- Accessing and appealing welfare benefit claims
- Rent arrears and other housing issues
- Finding more suitable accommodation
- Preventing eviction
- Resettlement from hospital
- Reducing social isolation
- Connecting with your local community
- Acting as an advocate for you or linking in with other agencies such as your landlord , benefits agencies, your local council or community groups
With your views and opinions underpinning our assistance, our Recovery workers and Health & Wellbeing partners will help plan your support and prioritising what matters to you most. We also run drop-in sessions across the country.